09-03-2007, 07:55 PM   #148
Jonmartin
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dammmittt View Post
Since I feel most of the comments are directed my way I'll respond. If you look over on the Z threads or anywhere on bimmerpost, you don't see comments or threads like this. I think the only issue most of us M stars have with the 335i procede-ers is that the comments about how fast their car is and how you "kill" so many cars on the highway. Its people like this that give BMW owners a bad name. When joe shmoe sees some jack ass in a bimmer fly by racing some other car it leaves an impression. You drive a bimmer. I think if you wanted to buy a drag car you shoulda bought a vette and spent equivalent amounts of money on it, and made it a monster. My 2 cents.

As far as my car goes, it's hardly barely above average. It's a beautiful thing and aside from it being sexy as hell, it's performance is up there with the 911 carrera on the track. I'd hardly call that "barely above average" and at 50 grand. It's a bargain.

Thats nice! I guess thats why it got beat by a 335 at VIR but then I won't bring that up cause someone will scream about the driver of the M was drunk and high and weighed 400lbs and the gravity of the planet was low and whatever else they can think of.. Bottom line I don't want a corvette I don't want or need an ///M I think they're nice and I used to own a E46 ///M3 but sorry they're not lightyears ahead of the 335 and that fine cause it's what I wan't but don't come here yapping off about how we're just Ricer's and whatever else BS you said cause I don't /won't talk shit about how a Z4 or any M will get mopped up by a Porsche I'm just saying be proud you have a nice beautiful ///M but don't think it's "Far" superior above our cars cause it's not I don't care what brochure you read that in.
Appreciate 0