12-27-2010, 02:17 AM   #37
swamp2
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 Adjuster View Post
I'm going to back jmunro. At the 1m predrive, several of us that are forum members wondered among ourselves if Scott26 was present. At dinner I asked the direct question if Scott26 was present. Answer -No.

Another person then asked if Scott 26 is an insider that posts for BMW. This drew a ton of laughs. One of the M people went so far as to say that they don't know who Scott26 is, but that they'd like to meet him (lol) because a lot of his info is not correct. He did acknowledge that quite a bit of the info is correct but the recommendation was to take the info from Scott26 with a grain of salt.
Very odd. I recall reading early posts (before the release of the E9X M3) by SCOTT26 where he talked about going to various photo shoots and working on different BMW marketing events and tasks. I did not dig through those threads but I believe he explicitly stated he works for BMW. Perhaps he works for a company that works closely with BMW rather than directly for BMW.
| XPEL Full Front Wrap | Hardwired V1 | Interior Xenon Light Kit |
Appreciate 0