BQTuning
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Z4 sDrive35i M Sport 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk502 View Post
Hi all,
I just want yo share my recent story/situation with Cobb. I recently got some VRSF catless downpipes. I also have their 7" FMIC, charge pipe with BOV, MFactory LSD, with solid diff mount, and a gen2 HPF exhaust. I switched to the Cobb stg2 aggressive + FMIC, I also changed my plugs and coils and thought I was good to go. After a day of driving I got a P2C31 code. I have been resetting this code for about 2 months. Finally took it in to my shop. The wires were not switched on the sensors and the sensors were tested and were deemed good. One of their techs had some experience with Cobb and said that their tunes are not for catless downpipes. I called Cobb twice and spoke with Brandon and he confirmed I will need another tune that is for catless downpipes. SO, if you're gonna go catless I'd look for another tune. I'm gonna probably go with MHD.
Thats odd. I just look at the Stage 2 Aggressive map and it supports catless downpipes
All of my customers that are still on COBB are not having this issue. Post some logs so we can better identify what the problems is
Appreciate 0