View Single Post
      01-08-2012, 02:18 PM   #56
Andy M
Canada
Rep
Drives: 09 BMW 335i xdrive

Updating this...

So the thing's been sitting in my closet for months now but the final pieces are coming in in about 2 weeks time. I redid the CF piece by adding an aluminum mesh piece where that slot is just to make it look a little more sporty and aggressive.

Also, I'm finding the price of this thing will be quite high due to the fact that it's MASSIVE in size. The thing is 5' in length and about 2' in width since it's meant to cover from the rear bumper all the way to the doors (essentially spanning over the large wheel gap). Because of that, shipping is really expensive so I would imagine that for someone who's just looking for the look but not looking to go completely hardcore, probably won't make it so attractive.

So my design for the "lite" version is in but my factory in China is on holidays now for Chinese New Year. I'll probably have the lite version (the one that most people will be interested in) sometime mid-February to early March.

I'll post pictures in a couple of weeks when the first full-size production model is installed.
Appreciate 0