View Single Post
      01-10-2013, 02:20 AM   #3
crashoverride
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: na

OP it all depends on what your criteria is for a car. It's easy to say x brand has a nicer interior y brand has cooler headlights etc.... And obviously automakers have to pick and choose where to spend the money in building a car I.e. save money on the engine but then spiff up the interior.

What I've found is BMW sets the bar for the best all around vehicle. No other car can say they've been on the top ten car and driver list for 22 years straight. My e90 is very fast safe reliable and comfortable. It's a car I can be proud to drop off with Valet and still have fun the next day at the track. It's a car that makes others jealous and yet still makes the wife feel safe.

In addition my experience both buying and having my car serviced at the dealership has to be one of the best experiences. I'm treated better than I've ever been treated with any other brand.

I bought my car used it was a two year old CPO.... It was between the BMW or a new Mazda same exact dollar amount. I can honestly say I wouldn't be having the same conversation had I gotten the Mazda. Finally I got way more value for the money and the BMW continues to hold its value.
Appreciate 0