dsc201knoc
thatbimmerguy
United_States
Rep
Drives: 95 ///M3, 97 ///M3, 08 2002

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybreeze View Post
Thanks for the great direction haha..actually went to look for it saturday night..speaking of which, i found where all the "cars" hang out..they gather at the Circut City parking lot around 9..so i went there and it was DISGUSTING..other than a Viper, all were not even worth looking at..and i even saw a dude SPRAY PAINTING his car!! WTF!!..so what i propose is we go out there this week and just blow everybody away..it's not cool being the only Bimmer let alone EURO..so to all thats reading this and from around the area, lets get something going =)

Juls
my bimmer took a poop on saturday ...kind of my fault but anyway.... so i couldnt go out. sorry man.... anywho the whole address is 122 s ingleside dr.... end of morganton make a left go up the hill and im on the right side... there is usually a wrx and the bmw in the front.. hopefully next weekend my bmw will be back from the dealership. and my wrx will have a new tune that i accidentally erased.. saturday was just not my day.. my number is 2018883084 if you ever want to get together you can shoot me a message or give me a call.

So abandoned circuit city parking lot ehhh.... maybe next weekend... hopefully both my cars are running by then...

I have a rental... a G-Ride Chrysler "FIAT" 300c rental... it rides like crap.. i took a turn and thought i was going to flip the bitch...

135 For Sale
Parts Feeler
LET THE EAST COAST PLAY TOO!!!
Appreciate 0