View Single Post
      12-07-2011, 07:01 PM   #1
HPF Chris
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i & 530i

Thumbs up New HPF N54 Intake Manifold for both 135i and 335i - PICS

We have completed our rapid prototype testing and are happy to report that we will be sending our HPF N54 intake manifold off to production next week with an expected genearl release date of May 2012. This new manifold allows everyone to run a secondary fuel system in conjunction with the N54 direct injection or turn the direct injection off and just run a standard fuel system. We will be selling the fuel rails and injectors that fit with our rail but anyone can source their own if they so desire. For those that are not ready for the fuel rail and injectors, we will be shipping the intake manifolds with pipe tapped plugs in the injector holes. Those that do so can later upgrade and install our fuel system or any other fuel system.

Our previous design had methanol bungs in between the ports. We have removed those from the design. For those that want to run methanol, they can install the methanol nozzle pre intake manifold or they can drill and tap into the intake manifold and mount the nozzle themselves.

We will have our N54 turbo kit running on a 335i in about a week and we are looking forward to getting this intake manifold completed so we can turn the boost up past the direction injection limits. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or email my staff at sales@horsepowerfreaks.com.

Chris.

Appreciate 0