techlogik
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2020 M340i Dravit Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by hl0m4n View Post
Rice o Roni.

Turning a 40k car into rice.

wow didn't realize people on this forum wouldn't be so open to ideas. rice o roni? guage in pillar is pure rice. guages in center console eh i guess that has been the only solution to guages so nothing to say there. having guages ontop of the column i don't think is rice. gives the driver a new type of feel behind the wheel seeing the needles go up and numbers spike. buy hey that just my .02.

mickey mouse guages like hpf? hpf has made an amazing turbo kit for m3. proven both reliable and safe being one of the only turbo solutions out there for m3 other then the aa and maybe d/a.

i think the setup is perfect. right in front of drivers view, doesn't block anything, and can be turned on and off whenever. it does not give a ricey feel compared to a b pillar and is very simple to install (plug n play).

but hey to each their own. anybody else interested?
Don't even start with the HPF amazing turbo kit..go hang out on M3Forum/e46fanatics and educate yourself. They can only get 425RWHP on 91octane right now. All the hype of 750HP or any power claims at lower PSI have been on pure race gas. But I digress.

Those gauges are lame, they do look like Mickey Mouse Ears.

I never said put a A Pillar gauge, those look stupid also.

A better cleaner solution could be a vent gauge like AWE has for Audis if one could be produced and the vent still works/blows air. Light output matches interior.

Otherwise, defi gauges put in a DIN spot, although there isn't one leaves you with few options I suppose.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0