View Single Post
      11-11-2009, 02:08 PM   #22
Yearofthe1
An ex-addict :-(
Rep
Drives: VFR1200F

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHairsto View Post
I'll never understand the immaturity of some people on this board. Hopefully, some of the children here who find comments like this to be amusing will gain some perspective and understanding through personal experiences with people, like my son, who have intellectual disabilities. There is no humor in such 'jokes'.

Tha being said, the car is ugly.
How can you expect everyone to gain your perspective? Obviously you have a personal connection to an "intellectually disabled" person, but most don't, and retard jokes aren't going to stop being funny to some. I'm sure some blonds don't like blond jokes, I'm sure Monica Lewinski didn't like the Monica jokes, and I'm sure some black/white/jew/asian/white/hispanic people don't like racist jokes, etc. But the world doesn't revolve around you, and you are in for a lifetime of needless suffering if you think it will.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

We search for certainty and call what we find destiny. Everything is possible, yet only one thing happens.
-Michael and Ellen Kaplan
Appreciate 0