11-03-2012, 10:39 PM   #5
Laguna Seca Blue
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: N54 E92 | N55 F15 | N55 E70

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3 EETR View Post
Glad you asked. I have been having issues with my proceed and I called in and spoke to Robert. I tried to explain my issue to him over the phone but every time I tried to speak he would cut me off and blame something else for being the reason the Procede wasn't working (example: my second brand new USB to Serial Cable). After trying to explain my issue over 5 times, I could not get further then half of my sentence before I was cut off again and told my Procede is not the issue with no diagnosis done to my unit or any other questions asked. I was in disbelief when I hung up the phone and still never had a chance to fully explain my issue without being cut off and being told it is my brand new cable. Maybe Burger Motorsports can help me with my Procede.
I had a friend with a similar problem here in Hong Kong. I'm assuming you're using the Serial to USB cable Vishnu recommends, correct? If you've done all of the stuff they tell you to (setting up your comm ports etc.) you might have an issue with your harness or PROcede itself. Send it to Vishnu and they'll take care of it for you.

Robert definitely should have been more patient with you, but I think 95% of the time people are having trouble connecting to their laptops, the answer is in one of those interruptions . Ask to speak to Garrett next time, he's newer and not quite as jaded!
PROcede Rev3 V5 | AE Quad Exhaust | BMW Performance Short Shift Kit | Gunmetal 19" M3 GTS Wheels | BF Goodrich g-Force T/A KDW 2 | AST 4100 Coilovers | Swift Springs F:280 R:560 | ER Charge Pipe | Tial Blue BOV | VRSF 3" Downpipes | VRSF 7" Intercooler

http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=782212
Appreciate 0