View Single Post
      05-07-2012, 12:09 AM   #1
335 oClock
MOE
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 335i 6MT

LTBMW | DUKE DYNAMICS | ER ||| Black Devil in the City of Angels

First professional photo shoot - I hope you all appreciate and enjoy what I have done with the car so far! It does not stop here - I plan on doing much more

Many people to thank and I want them all to be mentioned, I apologize if this is a lot of writing but I do want to show my appreciation:

LTBMW - Long, Ivan, Rene, all of you guys - thank you for your consistent support, advice, and friendship
Duke Dynamics - My car would not look nearly half as good without you Duke! Hood, trunk, and diffuser all with perfect fitment and of course amazing cosmetic change
Evolution Racewerks - Fred and of course Christina: I have learned a lot from you and am very excited to have your support! Can't wait for the suspension work

Chemical Guys: Top quality products from top quality people: Thanks to Paul and Jason my car has always been fresh since I picked her up from the dealership

If anybody would like photos of their cars taken from this photographer send me a PM

Car has ALWAYS been detailed, hand washed, and maintained by me. I am extremely particular about paint; if you need a detail and are in SoCal, hit me up

Mod list and build thread can be found here: 335 oClocks Project//

Thank you to everybody checking this out and of course to the inspiration from e92 lunatic, pjdizzle, amans_e90, stretchnpoke, and turb0mike

Now for the good stuff:

Last edited by 335 oClock; 05-07-2012 at 01:00 AM..
Appreciate 0