04-25-2013, 06:52 PM   #32
Justin@ADVAN Performance
Captain
Australia
Rep
Drives: N54 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLOREY View Post
Is there any way I can just put the front and back calipers on, without changing the whole system, I want to paint my calipers lime green but the small back ones on the m3 would look stupid...

/noobquestion
Unfortunately no, as I have investigated this option before and the M3 OEM F & R rotor thickness, is not compatible with either of the Nashin N-Series or G-Series calipers.

What's more Nashin will not warranty their caliper if used in conjunction with a non-Nashin rotor assembly or brake pad.

When purchasing a complete Nashin BBK be it (Front & Rear) or (Front only), Advan/Nashin offer a 5 year warranty on the complete caliper body.

IMHO the Nashin 2-piece "Floating" rotor is a very important part of the complete Nashin BBK. The superb floating peg design relieves stress from the rotor, as it allows for expansion and contraction of the rotor independent of the (hard anodised) aluminium hat. The large swept area provides for a considerable increase in brake torque, whilst the additional surface area, rotor thickness and curved vane pillar design prevent heat soak induced brake fade, as all the design elements are beneficial in reducing operating temperatures and dissipating heat between braking applications.

Cheers,

JD.
Attached Images

Last edited by Justin@ADVAN Performance; 04-25-2013 at 08:27 PM.. Reason: Revision
Appreciate 0