04-06-2007, 02:40 PM   #12
Scottz71
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '16 F25 X3 - Space Grey

Garage List
Time to weigh in:

I am okay with either weekned, but will agree to try to include Dani because with what she's gone through for the love of her car, well, she deserves a little catering to.

I think a scenic drive may be in the works, and my idea would be to meet at Great Falls Park, at the River Bend boat launch for a BBQ/picnic, picture taking, hanging out and then a nice spirited drive through those great roads. The picnic areas at the main entrance to the park are nice, but usually crowded and the parking lot is a terrible place for pix. However, the River Bend boat launch area is usually only littered with the random canoe'rs car, and we'll have room to stretch out many, many cars for pix with a great rocky/watery back drop. PLUS, there are tables and areas for a DC Metro PICNIC...burgers, dogs, BEERS, chips, BEERS...and oh, yeah - BEERS.

Those who are wise and go easy on the drinkage can all follow the leader for a nice little drive....

Brian can bring that awesome camera of his for the scenic shots, and I'll gladly help with communications, logistics, and procurement.

Let's get the ball rolling...I will also drop by Sterling BMW and speak to my guy there to see if they'd like to sponsor and have some gifts, coupons, and other stuff...maybe if the weather is nice they'll let me borrow an e93 335i to drop the top and soak up some sun!
'07 E92 335i - Space Gray (Brock) retired
'15 i3 REx Giga World - Capparis White (Randy) retired
Appreciate 0