ZiM
First Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E90 330d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excellence View Post
HAHA CIVIC TYPE R.

Good one. Straight line performance? Yeah maybe, front wheel drive? Bullcrappppppp~!!! Civic has no style, you should see the jokers here trying to nos it up, honstly my friends Colbat SS can murder a civic with nos on anyday.
Bottles are for babies, most drivers here in Canada with Civics can't drive.
Bigger the exhaust, the hotter jdm sluts they get.
I laugh at Vtech.

Evos can handle but I'm talking in general, it has no style to it! I can bet you 10$ that the guy with a M3 gets laid more often then a guy with an evo. The Evo is a fun car none the less, but it lacks looks and style. Maybe the new EvoX will suprise me but till now theres not been a evo that I've liked.
STI all the waY!

You wonder why no one brings a japanese car to the television show PINKS.
this thread is going crazy... look...

i know over there you have to put up with the USDM versions of integras and the likes... and they might not beat your 323 off the line for the first few metres... but front wheel drive or not when kept between 6 and 9k revs it would nail you to the wall round a track, seriously - you can laugh at vtec all you want but it'll laugh straight back

"bottles are for babies" wtf?

and last but not least... you seem to be focused totally on whether a car will get you laid or not!!! - some people buy performance bmws or type-r hondas cuz they like cars not to pull "jdm bitches" - i for one would get into a lot of trouble with the wife with that attitude - if you're just bothered about the looks and pulling chicks maybe you should get a MR2->F355 conversion... the chicks won't be able to tell so you'd be happy as larry!
Appreciate 0