View Single Post
      08-02-2012, 08:02 AM   #17
Doyle
Hellafunctional
Rep
Drives: 335xi

Quote:
Originally Posted by turugara View Post
I've driven on both the TCK DA and now on my AST 5200's. I will have to say that in terms of control and feel, the AST 5200's win hands down every time. Furthermore... I will say that also in terms of comfort, either on soft or hard while daily driving, the AST also win hands down.

If your thinking of spending the coin, you may want to consider a REAL track car damper such as the JRZ RS1's or RS-Pro. You just have so much better customer support, dampening control, etc etc everything that you want for a track car or a street car. Just overall better.

They are more pricey... but once you get past 2k, what's 3k =)

Check out Charles's review of his JRZ's.
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=712517
Ha! It's only money...just wait for the gov't to print more!

On a serious note, HPA has the 5200's for ~$1.5k more than TCK DAs. I have no doubt that they are better.

I'm still convinced that TCK offers the best bang for the buck.

OP: Hit up Harold@HPA. He sells all of the products mentioned in this thread and will have the best advice on these forums. It's up to you to determine where the price gets a little steep. For me, when I start looking at 50% $$ of a Spec e30 in just suspension for my DD, I draw the line, lol.
Appreciate 0