01-19-2013, 11:43 PM   #6
MyE92
El Presidente
United_States
Rep
Drives: your mom wild.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdflkijd View Post
Downtown seattle for sure, or eastside is nice as well (downtown bellevue). Like hook mentioned above, I would still recommend a car, maybe one or two of the days just so you can go places freely. I've honestly only been on the public transit in the greater seattle area once or twice and its not as easy as NYC or even NJ transportation.

What kind of food are you interested in? There are tons of great restaurants in downtown from sushi to steak and everything in between. If you're a fan of seafood you'll be in for a treat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdflkijd View Post
btw, Seattle could be raining in the middle of summer. Come prepared, weather right now is pretty cold/ partly sunny. Next week it could be snowing for all we know.

The airport is about 20-30 minutes from downtown seattle, and about the same to downtown bellevue
Thanks for the advice!

I guess I'll look into a rental. Should I rent the car from the airport or is it easier to take the public transportation from the airport into downtown Seattle then rent a car in town?

As far as food goes.. I'm a huge food. I could go for anything, including food trucks. I want to try stuff that I can't get back East. Food thats unique to Seattle or something you feel is a "must eat"
Appreciate 0