View Single Post
      04-23-2013, 02:22 PM   #187
MiddleAgedAl
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
You have to come to terms that sometimes things ARE as they seem and ARE the actions of a single person and not always a government machine at work.
Occam's Razor FTW.

If I've seen any pattern in life repeat itself over and over, it's that you are right most consistently when placing more weight on the PROBABLE, rather than the POSSIBLE.

If someone wants to live in perpetual fear and paranoia because it is remotely possible that such complex conspiracies could be executed, then good luck to them. I'd bet that Alex Jones himself does not actually believe it, but there's so much money and influence to be gained by advocating those ideas, he'd be a fool to turn that tap off now.

The problem is not Alex Jones, it's the people who willingly buy what he's selling.

For those who have trouble understanding the critical distinction between probable and possible, I have some magic crystals to sell you. These will prevent you from being one of the 75 people (out of >300 million) who will die this year from being struck by lightning. If you keep them in your pocket, and you dont get hit, you know they are working. Please PM me for details, I take paypal.
Appreciate 0