Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Coupe

Garage List
2007 E92 335i  [1.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasBoosted
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIKH335 View Post
"Shady" cause they are making you buy one. Come on back off we spent the money not you, and will provide innovation and updates as available

How is something Shady if the mass public has nothing invested. It's not shady it's simply in a state of pause for a transmission solution. Why hate on this product when HPF has not provided a single third party dyno or run on their single. Because its selective hating. No offense HPF keep working.

I'm simply saying back off period. I have more money and skin in this game than most and would like the time to resolve my Trans bull before people keep talking trash.
I can't speak for everyone, but I'm not talking any trash. Runs were made, videos were (presumably) made, why haven't they been released? Its my understanding that captain insano and shiv both made many runs - were these not video'd? Whats the big deal?

You guys having the trans issues, that sucks and hope you get it resolved. No worries dude.
Can't speak for Captain Insano he probably has his videos somewhere and is a very straight up cool guy. But Shiv has been out sick and only ran one real race at the event. He spent the majority of his time working on the 3 single 6AT's.
Appreciate 0