View Single Post
      05-31-2011, 08:14 PM   #47
335i 07
Private
Rep
Drives: 07 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by tibra1 View Post
OP im sorry but you really need to do some more research b/c ur statements are iffy at best..u dont need cats in the DPs period..others have told you they are not that loud..u seem to be grasping on to a hopeless cause to sacrifice the longevity that u said was MOST important for sound..it just one contradiction after another..why dont you just go stock n or at least run a less agressive tune..13 psi if u wanna keep stock DPs
I'm brand new to modding cars. I did many hours of research but I usually run into posts that provide me with incomplete or misinformation and go off topic. Most threads just talk about power and not reliability. I just moved and have nobody to advise me with my new hobby, so I turned here. I don't want to go stock or less aggressive. I'm trying to get more power while minimizing the risk to my daily driver. You've been a great help btw.

You can see I'm in definite need of more power in my video. The Hankook Ventus V12 evo tires you personally recommended hook up real good. Now I need to adjust my power to the wheel spin threshold and I'm done modding. -------->

Last edited by 335i 07; 05-31-2011 at 08:51 PM..
Appreciate 0