View Single Post
      07-30-2012, 11:56 PM   #4
BQTuning
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Z4 sDrive35i M Sport 6MT

There are couple of things wrong with those dyno runs

Air efficiency was not set up correctly. One fan should have been directed to the Intercooler, and the other should have been aimed directly to the kidney grills to force feed the intake mouth to be close as possible to real world conditions.

Your car was being ran into high RPMs with no pressure at the intake mouth. I wouldnt be surpised that your DME started pulling timing

On your dyno run, what do you mean that Sport Button was depressed ? Was the Sport Button enabled or disabled during the dyno ? If the sport button was not "enabled" you were not getting overboost by the looks of those numbers.

Also, from the looks of the dyno graph the person runing the car was hesitant on the throttle as your tourque should be much smoother than that. His foot should have been a bit more consistent in going down of the peddle just before the kick down

With all due respect to the tuner I dont think he had much experience with an N54 DCT. There is alot of errors in that dyno.

When i dyno my car I request that xyz should be a certain way, your the paying customer.

Last edited by BQTuning; 07-31-2012 at 12:06 AM..
Appreciate 0