View Single Post
      06-08-2012, 10:23 AM   #645
jeffb335
Rep
Drives: BMW

all I can say is that im not rationalizing anything....the setup in my E92 sounds better than almost any stereo Ive ever heard, BUT it took 2 months of trial and error and being where you are at now before I got it right.

Its been well established that the MS-8 is problematic in the 3 series....something about the setup in our cars just doesnt work with the MS-8 algorithm.....if I recall wasn't the consensus that peaky midbass from the underseats was to blame? So a simple plug and play autotune isnt going to happen for us. BUT that doesnt mean that it cant work.

It was my experience that the "kaigoss workaround" worked pretty much from the start....it wasnt perfect but it was pretty good from the first calibration. I eventually worked out my own method but kaigoss's got me 90% of the way there.

For the bluetooth issue....JBLs fix isnt perfect but it works well enough, I just have to remember to push the button on the remote to disable the delay when I get a call.

I understand if this is more nonsense than you want to deal with so do what you got to do!

Last edited by jeffb335; 06-08-2012 at 11:34 AM..
Appreciate 0