NewYearsBoy
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: IS 300

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom View Post
You are right, I don't know you. But I am not "talking crap" . I am showing you that the world would be a boring place if everyone was exactly you.

As far as my bimmer goes, she's doing well, thanks for the smirky attitude, very, very cute(at this point I'll chalk you up to troll). I got a check from BMW-NA to compensate me for my dealership's mess-ups and my time. Every issue I have had so far is traceable back to the last repair they did. (They broke several things on their own accord, not that I had broken them nor was it a fault of the transmission. When my turbos gave way the broke my coolant housing, and every subsequent repair led to them breaking something else.)

Don't know where you were going with that last comment.
Im not reading this post cus your right i dont think you are talking crap!! That post was not directed towards you..

Also have no clue what issues you were having with your car until this post. sorry to hear.. My car was a nightmare too and BMW NA sucks.

"Speed never killed anyone its very important to get that straight, Speed has never killed a soul. Suddenly becoming stationary thats what gets people." - Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0