11-04-2012, 11:52 PM   #18
guru_method
Eating M3s for breakfast
No_Country
Rep
Drives: AW 09 135i M

Quote:
Originally Posted by flinchy View Post
Sorry, but i know that multiple retailers here have organized direct shipment to America from taiwan - instead of shipment to australia

But sorry, didn't read the swift part - still stands that they can be had (minus swift springs) for the mentioned price

And used is used
It is my understanding that anyone that wants to retail BC Racing Coilovers in the United States has to go through BC Racing NA, and those are the set prices.

I would appreciate if you stop posting in my thread, you're not doing anybody a favor. People have the freedom, and are more than welcome to inform themselves and get quotes from any authorized dealer they prefer and see if my prices are just.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinrock View Post
What is the height adjustment range on these?
I don't have exact numbers but they can go lower than most people would ever want. I have no fender gap at all and a little tuck in the front and I can still go more than an inch lower in the front and about another inch in the rear. You can see the length of thread left in the pic of the installed. There is a review on an F30 kit installed somewhere, and he maxed them out, so that should give you an idea.

Reasonable offers accepted!!! Thanks for your interest.

Last edited by guru_method; 11-05-2012 at 12:01 AM..
Appreciate 0