07-13-2013, 01:24 PM   #375
Learning Man
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 328i E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmwretrofit View Post
No coding/programming is included. Please see the following product page for more information: http://bimmerretrofit.com/store/inde...&product_id=76
I have visited your link and it has started me on the path of understaning the Car acess system and the Controller area network Bus: which will take me some time to grasp. The unit offered appears to be one that individuals use to turn nav systems out on a daily basis. I just want to bring power to the unit making sure it works before I install it (is that something that can not be done?). Is your unit my only solution?

My $1,600.00 + $65.00 shipping investment to date also included the CIC/Heater bezel, Controller bezel and a center console cover(not the same wood specie) but it
will do for now. Left for me to purchase new is the dash, A/C faceplate, misc harness & wiring and eventually the proper center console cover and a new $250.00 LQ088K9LA01 LCD.

My quest moves forward in the effort of making this a very cost effective and satisfying experience.

Again: I appreciate your help and the knowledge you share.

I continue my and : even though they are hard to uncover

Last edited by Learning Man; 07-29-2013 at 09:36 AM.. Reason: Mistake
Appreciate 0