View Single Post
      02-17-2013, 05:04 PM   #37
Ænema
Captain
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by 335i1 View Post
Thanks a lot truly appreciate it! Should have seen my first attempt at a log, I left it logging for like an hours worth of driving

Is the overboost/ timing corrections something a novice can do? I'm looking at the thread and while I feel like you'd probably be able to fix your car if given the same issues in 20 minutes. I'm guessing it will take me significantly longer

Also with the over boost/timing is that something you'd advise me to completely remove the cobb or not proceed trying stage1 aggressive until I'm able to adjust it within AP or are both these issues somewhat minor and can be dealt with over a couple of weekends of learning and playing with the ap software?
It's nothing serious or anything that could cause damage. It's definitely fine to do a little learning and adjusting while driving it. The timing corrections are nowhere near bad enough to be a major concern. The throttle closures are not that bad, and shouldn't be too hard to eliminate.

If you need ANY help just shoot me a PM and I'll try to help you as much as I can.