View Single Post
      05-08-2010, 02:44 PM   #1
TheRox
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 6mt

Great Wheel Alignment in Toronto ($60): Altech Automotive REVIEW

Hey guys, as you know I've been looking to have my alignment done after the dealership messed up.

Al Tech Automotive Limited‎
384 Olivewood Road, Etobicoke, ON M8Z 2Z9(416) 231-1611‎

1. Tried an Ottawa shop - they aligned but couldn't centre steering wheel

2. Otto's BMW - Aligned, but couldn't be bothered to centre my wheel

3. I finally decided to try out Altech Automotive, in part due to the e90Post discount of $60, taxes in...which is way cheaper than any other place. Lexus IS club and Mazda forums use him as well.

4. RESULT: The BEST alignment I have ever had done, and the best automotive service...believe me I was shocked

How/who: Pat @ Al Tech has experience working on BMWs, madaz, Ferraris, Bentleys, and classic cars for the past 25 years...but a lot of people have this experience.

The KEY that puts Pat @ Al Tech above everyone else is two things: he has attention to detail and takes the full amount of time to achieve a proper alignment including wheel centering; the price is $60 taxes in, which cannot be beat; and he is more than willing to try a few times until you are satisfied.

This is the FIRST shop across two cities that has been able to centre my stering wheel.

what they use Pat has the latest $40 000 of LED-based alignment equipment...which is one generation BETTER than the laser-based system used by dealerships etc.

I highly recommend this shop to all E90 post members; AL Tech is one of those small shops that does great work, but doesn't have much press...and lets be honest, the price is impossible to beat. I am still shocked. The quality of the alignment and wheel centering was superb.

He will give you a printout..which I have not scanned. I took a picture of my alignment...in this case, showing how bad it was when I brought it in (3/4 wheels were off in camber and/or toe).
Attached Images

Last edited by TheRox; 05-08-2010 at 02:52 PM..
Appreciate 0