View Single Post
      06-23-2009, 06:20 PM   #67
Palmnuts
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Huracan Evo & M8 GC

Oh no...the M6 needs an MOT so....

If I've got this right, what you're all saying is that to get my BMW MOT in Kent then I shouldn't go to Big Motoring World, the biggest Independent BMW dealer in kent.

And when it inevitably fails it's MOT and I need to buy a second hand used BMW, for sale in Kent at Big Motoring World Group, you all saying....NOOOO? Don't go to London Road, Addington, West Malling, Kent where the Big Motoring World Group is based?

How can the South's largest Independent Used BMW dealer not be recommended...after all, they are called B.M.W. and better known as Big Motoring World Group.

How can anyone say things about bad service at Big Motoring World? Just look at the facts - if you're a lady...then Big Motoring World can help. The South's largest Independent Used BMW dealer provides a fully trained female sales person for those 'customers who would prefer to deal with a female sales person'. I have to ask... who else other than Big Motoring World provides this unique service??

But theres more.... as purchasing a car from BIG MOTORING WORLD could not be simpler. They off Big Protection. Whether you have chosen one of their competitive finance packages or utilised your hard earned savings to fund your vehicle, Big Motoring World will show you how to royally screw up your car purchase. Once you have chosen your new BMW a member of their FSA trained sales team will guide you step-by-step in how to get a Big Motoring World shafting.

However, with the promise of the Big Motoring World after sales service being provided by who must be their only fully trained female sales person I thought I'd give them a call on 01732 220 555 (yes...at midnight) to see if they are able to offer a Big Motoring World round the clock service.

And guess what - they do actually answer the phone at midnight :lol ...but it certainly wasn't by the Big Motoring World fully trained female sales person

Sorry...I was bored!
Appreciate 0