View Single Post
      09-26-2011, 07:34 PM   #119
DaFish
Major
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 435iX, FBO

Garage List
Alpina ! This is just the best post (subscribed).....great, great job !! It is enjoyable to write about these things isn't it? I find the more you put into your threads, the more analysis you are doing on what your car is doing and what you want out of it - lots of fun !

I was very interested in all... but the brakes and the M3 strut review for me made a lot of sense. My brakes are just about done.

The M3 strut brace - I would imagine this would keep the geometry of the front end more in alignment during hard cornering. I think I have to get this.

I have the wavetrac and all the M3 control arms front and rear. I am noticing that the car still doesn't track absolutely straight in hard accel/decel conditions. I have heard that you need the rear toe arms. What have you heard and are you planning on those?

Previous: 2014 BMW F32 435iX - JB4, MHD Flash, BMS Meth Kit, ER Intercooler, intake, catless DPs, KW Streets, 437M Reps with 245/35 and 275/30 Michelin PSS 4S
Appreciate 0