View Single Post
      03-17-2010, 06:56 PM   #1
campbelly
AC Schnitzel
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2006 325xi

Fs: 2006 Bmw 325xi**!!!

I would like to start by saying I treated this car with insane care (like OCD care), as you will see in the pictures (little justice they do) and I want to ensure i sell it to someone who will keep it in as good condition as I have.

I always go as far as cleaning the interior and places you cant even see at least once a week, and the exterior whenever dirty at all. Always hand washed by me (with two buckets!), as well as hand waxed for every season. People literally call me insane about my car, but that’s okay, and its good for you!! (the lucky buyer) because you are getting one well-kept car as you will see. I am also including some of the mods I did (which can easily be removed without harm if wanted). Almost every person who gets into the car either thinks its brand new or just comments on how amazingly clean it is.

Here’s the rundown of what she’s got:
• 2006 BMW 325Xi
• Sport Package (17” wheels, Sport Bucket Seats, Sport Steering Wheel)
• 75,000KM
• 6-Speed Manual
• BMW Certified and 160,000 KM or 2012 Warranty
• Run-flat Tires
• Sun Roof
• 20% Tints all around
• BMW Performance Exhaust
• OEM Summer and Winter tires

As for the mods: read my signature down below!! Everything is included minus the M3 Steering Wheel, and the M-Tech Shift knob..I’ll even throw in the winter and summer mats, and the winter/summer tires for free!!

Asking $25,995.

thanks,
-Rich
Attached Images

Last edited by campbelly; 02-17-2011 at 01:56 PM..
Appreciate 0