United_States
Rep
Drives: 07' Montego Blue 335i

Garage List
2007 BMW 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy_0559 View Post
someones been doing their homework

G5 is the full package 15 ohm comes as a standard also has far more tuneablitly speed delimiter and CPS adjustment . you honestly don't need it since your just a FBO, if you had meth or upgraded turbos g5 is the way to go, other than that you don't really need it.. you plan in running meth anytime soon?

here is the link idk if you have read this yet
http://forums.n54tech.com/showthread.php?t=15904
Haha I try to stay on top of things!! Also this is the answer I've been looking for! THANK YOU! Also, the comp and turbine blades on my turbos are more aggressive thank stock. Call me stupid but I pulled them off of 2 turbos from our shop. The pitch on the intake is wicked. But I figured its not the end of the world if I have to replace them. With my laptop and a JB4 will I be able to do boost readouts? Also yea I'm thinking meth, maybe run a Nitro kit for a quarter. Unless people have been detonating their pistons running N2?

Anyways. I have a never ending CEL because the last guy had a PROcede which messed with the computer and then he took the box but left the harness. Ghost codes. Hope this solves the problem and I don't need a reflash.
Appreciate 0