Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i, 2004 X5

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yobyot
You're kidding, right? You already know more than the dealers. What's worse is that you know more than they EVEN WANT TO KNOW.

I asked a service manager about this update and whether or not they'd let me know when the update was available. He said they don't bother telling people about these updates and they don't necessarily do them when the car is in for maintenance.
No, I think I have a right to know about updates because I am spending good amount of money on this car like everyone else in this forum. Only thing is my dealer SAID the cd player plays MP3s and thats the reason why I would discuss it with him.

You are absolutely right though. When I test drove the car, I knew more about the car then the dealer (thanks to e90post.com!). I just hope I can resolve the mp3 issue because I have nothing else to worry about

I am probably picking it up the car this tuesday or wednesday!