90SLOWE
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 328i

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Help: ABS, DTC, Tire Pressure Warnings

To start off, I have searched and read through several threads regarding these problems but the problems seem a little different from mine. Maybe I did not search well enough so here is my post.

So this is the problem with my car. I have been getting warnings for the brakes (sometimes yellow, sometimes red), the ABS, DTC, and another triangle with an exclamation mark (I believe this is for the speed sensor) as well as one for the tire pressure. Sometimes they come together sometimes only one but they keep coming on and going off again. When this happens, the speedometer goes off for the moment any one of these is happening along with the radio and throttle, this happens for a split second so I can't tell if the whole electronics of the car goes off when this happens. My date/time and the miles driven counter have also been reset a sometimes (twice when the car was switched off and I restarted it). I haven't had a chance to go to any shops to have it looked at yet but I was hoping to get some peace of mind by knowing what it might be from the forum.
Appreciate 0