View Single Post
      07-14-2006, 12:01 PM   #108
bmwexecutive
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZuerstBMW
Just got back from Disney and Universal Studios. Hope you made some big money, not spent it like me. Oh well, It was my birthday.
Hope you had fun!

Yeah, I was able to park 20 cars and made $200 but ended up giving one girl her money back because she was leaving about an hour after she parked and was really nice about it. It was hard earned money considering I was standing under an overhang in the rain (while the rain was going sideways) holding a parking sign half the time. I also made an extra $150 yesterday doing some extra stuff the land owner needed done. So I made out with $340 yesterday for about 5 hours work. Not bad.

The good news (at least for me) is that the concert was POSTPONED (you have no idea how much this pissed off the 7,000 people in attendance) and I can make the money all over again in a couple of weeks.

Apparently, the rain was coming down so hard and with all of the lighting they thought the audience might get electrocuted because of all of the power running in the amps and stuff on stage. And I heard on the radio one of the bands lead singers refused to play in the rain because it would get his hair wet.

Oh, and I can just imagine what it was like down there at Coachman Park.....pouring rain, lots of dirt and grass, more than 7,000 people walking all over it. Slip and slide fest! HAHAHA!
Appreciate 0