Thread: Syria
View Single Post
      09-04-2013, 11:50 AM   #118
Sportplus
Lieutenant
Scotland
Rep
Drives: 318i M Sport E91

After reading this thread it's become apparent that everybody is reading a lot of stuff and copying and pasting extracts from different internet sources.

The problem now lies with the fact forum members are reading second hand possible third hand accounts of what actually happened from journalists who are well known for (I'll be kind) exaggerating the truth a little.

I would be as well finding an article from The Sunday Sport (Google it) and attaching it to this post.

My Dad worked as a journalist for over 30 years and I spent a couple of years working as a copy boy for a national newspaper. I sat next to the Lawyer who they employed to read the "dodgy articals" before they ever made it to print just to make sure they could get away with the BS.

I'm not for one second agreeing with what’s happened in Syria or the rest of the Middle East, if I'm honest the west is only interested in controlling the flow of oil. The only way to do this is to control the local governments. Is it best to keep them infighting with each other instead of them all focusing on the outside????
Appreciate 0