TrueLoyaltyInc
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by P3rsian Pr0digy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueLoyaltyInc View Post
I also got the clear side blinker for the fender... it should her in soon.. i think that and the side marker would match with the clear... I'm really going against the grain with this one... also i see that you changed to fogs out on one of your bmw's which ones do you recommend and whats the price range? also hows installation on those? Im also looking to get roof wrapped but wanted to know about the maintenance on it and see if the upkeep is hard... thanks man i appreciate you replies and follows
I got my fogs off of ebay quite some time ago theyre HID's and very bright! they range from $50-150 could be cheaper. For my 335i install was simple friend did it and he didnt have to take off bumper this was because I have the m sport bumper yours may be diffrent.... roof wrap would be interesting never seen it done on a bmw.
Check out a few other threads... A lot of people who have black roofs or black carbon roofs have had them wrapped... Let's do this... I'll get it done tomorrow and u let me know what you think... I'm the king of experimenting .. They say you only live ONCE! Lol
Appreciate 0