Dr. G
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black e92 335i

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [8.84]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bling_singh View Post
I think it's somewhere in between the two. Right of way was to the car in front of the OP's boy. After he makes his right turn, the window for a left turn has closed as the OP's boy is approaching the intersection.

Dude turning left was already attempting the turn while the car ahead was turning right. On top of that the driver does a very quick lane change without losing speed. Likely an unsafe move charge against the OP's boy and failure to yeild on a left turn against the white van/SUV.

This is my take: Already attempting a left means he failed to yield to oncoming traffic. He was making a left turn cutting through free flowing traffic and he needed to yield to both lanes of oncoming traffic not just one.

When you make a lane change you are not supposed to lose speed, that causes accidents so what he did was fine. His speed is shown at a constant 60 km/h meaning he did not accelerate in order to make the lane change.
JB4 / OSS Angel Eyes / Downpipes / F1-Racewerks FMIC / Custom Meth Kit / BMS DCI / ER Chargepipe / HKS BOV / BMS Meth Elbow / BMW Performance Exhaust / Carbon Fiber Inlay Quad Tips / 19" Miro 111 / Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / VRS CSL Trunk / Mtech Rear / DD CF Quad Finned Diffuser / LCI Tails / BBK / Smoked Reflectors / F1 Euphoria LED Interior / License LED's / GT 5000k Corners / 5000k HID Fogs / Air Scoops / LED Turn Signals / FK Silverline Coilovers / HPA endlinks / Vibrant Resonators / Osram CBI 5000k D1S
Appreciate 0