View Single Post
      08-02-2009, 05:27 PM   #14
Frank@M-Force_Design
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdjafari View Post
So as some of you may know, member Kev used to own a 335 before he upgraded to an 08/09 M3. Since he upgraded, I took his spot on the M force M3 side skirts group buy which he was in spot 8 or 9. Well I paid him for the skirts in February/March and waited patiently along with all the other folks who have been waiting for almost a year.

My issue is, I have grown impatient from waiting and it doesn't appear M force will ever ship out the skirts, nor reply to any PMs etc. Since I did not deal with them directly, I cant quite go to them for a refund, so I must deal with Kev. Kev has told me a couple times he would provide a refund, however I have not received an update nor a refund on the skirts.

I cant ask M force for a refund, I cant even ask them for a status update as I purchased from Kev. I understand Kev is not at fault, b/c M force is just the worst vendor I've ever dealt with...

I've tried calling paypal and my bank, bank says its past 60 days....and I have no skirts. I dont think they will ever ship, so I will never see them and now I'm short $$$$$..

What would you do....????
Just a update:
We have shipped out member Kev's replacement side skirts on Jul 14, 2009.
It was delivered on Jul 16, 2009 9:16 AM.
Appreciate 0