07-10-2014, 02:48 PM   #16
Mporto75
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 328i E92 Coupe, f30 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by **********s.com
The Remus Sport Exhaust System is one of the most popular choices among my E90 N52 engine customers. It features a straight through muffler, reducing backpressure to provide dyno proven gains in horsepower and torque. No need to worry about fitment; as the exhaust is manufactured to OEM specifications, and uses the same mounting points as stock. All Remus Mufflers are constructed from 303 stainless steel to ensure your exhaust never rusts and lasts as long as your vehicle does.

Remus PowerSound technology allows for tuning of the exhaust to provide the perfect amount of sound desired. The key component in the Remus PowerSound exhaust system is the valve that can easily be adjusted to allow more or less flow.

Remember, Remus is the world's largest manufacturer of aftermarket automobile sport exhaust; I.S.O. 9001 and T.U.V. approved O.E.M. supplier to BMW, Mercedes, AMG, Porsche, Ducati, allowing them access to shared CAD files for fully automated quick and accurate fitment. As well, back pressure calculations and sound testing in a highly sophisticated audio dyno room. Our dyno results as an O.E.M. supplier must be accurate. Dyno results are 'bolt on' only, with no complimentary modifications. I'll go ahead and shoot you over a PM with more details!

- Alan
Alan I need a quote for my e92 n52 328 coupe. Shipped to 33154
Appreciate 0