View Single Post
      10-09-2012, 01:26 PM   #12
boostaholic786
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 N54 with MHD Custom flash

I have a buddy on stock turbos still doing this exact same thing but on map 5 with 4 gallons E85/ rest 93 octane. Def check your codes because nothing can be of help without some sort of evidence. If your getting a vibration or hesitation, You probably need new plugs, coil packs, or even maybe bad injectors (see if your car hasnt got injectors installed yet and try and go thru BMW....take your JB4 off just to be safe) If your good with the JB4, try and get a log and send it to Terry or Burger Motorsports and see what they say. Also, map 7 is a RACE GAS map.. 93 with octane booster isnt going to make it to a 100 octane MINIMUM.. I personally havent tried it and dont suggest others to unless they want to have issues, like you are experiencing
[SIZE="2"]Crimson Red E92 335i M-sport 6-speed with MHD custom stage 2+ flash only , 40% E85/93 mix,+ HRE P40S wheels, KW Clubsport, M3 sways,+BMW performance CF Mirrors, BMW Performance CF deck lid spoiler,+ CF interior trim, p3 vent boost gauge,+ LUX angel eyes (11.73@124mph on street tires)
Appreciate 0