View Single Post
      01-05-2012, 12:07 PM   #49
Hoops
Brigadier General
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E70 X5 xDrive35d M Sport

Garage List
I am definitely keen and up for "numerous" Ring trips this year - just need to make a final decision on what bloody car i will be taking! Ants trip sounds good so I'm provisionally up for this but i would like to get there at least once before this trip. I am also adamant that i get to drive the Stelvio Pass and a few other iconic roads this year, either as a separate road trip or on the way to/from the Ring and i would love to do a Spa track day (but this will depend upon what track/road car i end up buying as i would prefer something with long legs for Spa). Oh and i totally echo everyones annoyance and dismay at the new Ring prices - daylight robbery but hey ho. I would also be keen to look at an officially organised trip like those via Dino IF we can get it at a competitive price etc.
I just need the right car now - will it be another CSL or an R26R???? Im getting sweaty palms already at the thought of humping full chat down the flunkenfartenfistentittenfartingtartenschliefen or whatever the bloody scary arse name its called!!!!!
Appreciate 0