View Single Post
      11-12-2012, 01:49 AM   #2
BMJ
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335

shadowline on the window trim and you're done MO3, man looks top notch! really nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MO3 View Post
I got my car back on Wednesday exactly after three months of being smashed by a "confused" Camry driver!

Northshore Collision Centre in Artarmon did a good job and were helpful and accommodating! I can't recommend them enough!

I got the full M Sport body kit from Jason @ Euro Division. The smash repairer said the quality of this kit is very close to that of the OEM one. And it's the best after market kit he's seen! I'm happy with the fitment given the difference in cost between this kit and the OEM one.

I got them to paint the diffuser in matte black to match the blackish look of the wheels. Going to replace the exhaust tips with black ones soon. Also, a brand new M3 steering wheel was fitted to replace my old one. It feels amazing!

They also replaced two front tyres with 235/35 ContiSport 5P. I have 275/30 sport contact 2 in the rear (they rub) and wanted to fit 265/30 ContiSport 5P but the cheapest I could find was $540 each! I might order Contis DW from Tirerack.

Appreciate 0