View Single Post
      08-25-2008, 06:02 PM   #16
xxx_big
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi coupe Black Sap

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDiddy06 View Post
Maybe this is too far of a drive for you, but "Carl's Collision" in Fall River, MA is fantastic. A tree crushed my mothers car (Volvo S40) and I had dents, dings and scratches from the branches. Brought my mothers car in (roof crushed, windows blown out, heavily damaged rear end) and it came back perfect. Initially we thought the car was totaled. I was so impressed, I decided to bring mine in. Unfortunatly, before I took it in, my passengers side rear door was struck to the point where it let in a fair amount of wind noise. They took care of all the damages, plus saved us cash on the deductable for both cars. Carl is a true car guy and they do alot of high end/show/hobby cars. Certified M-Benz body shop and they have plenty of certifications, show cars, and whatever else you need to feel you're in good hands. Trust me, take the trip down and you wont be dissapointed. www.CarlsCollision.com
I will see if i have time this week to drive down there. Otherwise, i might need to settle for something closer. But thx for the info.
Appreciate 0