10-22-2013, 10:38 AM   #11
Quasimodem
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335d

Garage List
2009 335d US  [0.00]
Yeah, it was my fault but my 335d got me out of it. A while back I was going a bit fast and approaching a stopped lane of traffic on an eight lane (four on my side) freeway. The lane to the left was clear, so I shoulder checked to see if there was a car on my left before I moved over into that lane.

I looked back and I realized that I had been approaching faster than I thought so I was almost at the rear stopped car. I had no time to stop, so I did a quick lane change just before I would have hit the last car in the stopped lane of traffic. The steering was so responsive, I must have missed the corner of the last car in line by a few feet, and I was going around 60 mph.
Speakers: CDT Audio HD-42 comps--front doors (RAAMmat deadened), CDT ES-06 6.5" woofers--kickpanl Pods, Hertz EBX202R dual 8" ported trunk sub. Amps: Phoenix Gold RSd 500.4 (comps & pods). PG RSd 600.1 (sub). Power & Ground: 4AWG Streetwires w/RockFosgt RFDB1 distro blocks. Input: HU lineout--Kicker KISL RCA adapters--RockFosgt RFIT-6 cables--Audiocontrol Matrix--Monster cables--RSd 500.4--lineout Monstr Cabl to RSd 600.1.
Appreciate 0