Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
2018 BMW i3s  [0.00]
2010 BMW M3  [6.50]
2015 BMW M4  [5.25]
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxim View Post
Thanks EAS and LUX ill keep both in mind if i start experiencing problems again, hopefully i won't though. i have to say that dealing with the guys from customangeleyes.com was frustrating, i could never get them on the phone, so good customer service and fast responses are appreciated

here's a pic with AIB v3.0 for comparison
I do not have an email from you, can you please resend?

Contact information is in my signature.

In the meantime, here's a review from a local M3 owner that AIB 4.0 was installed yesterday morning:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imran Sheikh View Post
Hey guys,

So i'm very new to this forum thing and i just discovered it a year after having my m3 ahaha. Anyway, today i installed my AngeliBright v4.0, and in my personal opinion they look really nice. I know people have brought up concerns with the brightness of the angels in broad sunlight. The truth is that they are not distinctly bright, but they are still visible. The true glory of the lights come out during the evening and at night. These lights have a very slick and look elegant during the day and turn into eye candy at night. And that is exactly what i was looking for. I have posted pictures in the EAS garage, in broad daylight, in the shade and in my garage with the lights off.

I'd also like to go over the friendliness of all the staff at EAS. They are very welcoming and put your best interest first. The pricing is competitive and they do excellent quality work. If anything goes wrong you know you can bring it right back and they will fix it up for you. They are defiantly people I trust with my car, and that's a big deal. I'd also like to give a shout out to Tom for helping me today and making this a great experience. Tom, I really appreciate all the work you did today. Thank you.

In conclusion, for those of you debating between Lux's AiB's and all the other lights out there.. the lights you should get depend on the look your going for. If you want the super bright halos that you can clearly see during the day and have an intensity of light during the night, go with Lux. If you want that elegant look during the day, and eye candy at night, go with AiB. I hope this helps. Enjoy the pictures =)

GET DAILY UPDATES ON OUR BLOG · FACEBOOK · YOUTUBE · FLICKR · INSTAGRAM
Appreciate 0