View Single Post
      09-25-2013, 02:43 PM   #410
anderthol
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Coupe

so is the Turbo waste gate problem just a noise? will that noise lead to any potential problems? yesterday morning I got in my 2007 335i Coupe (62k miles), which was running fine the day before, pressed start and the car just sputtered. Although it was struggling at idle and sounded like it was misfiring or not running all cylinders. I drove about a 100yrds and then parked it. Definitely, no power when I gave it gas. Blue/White smoke began pouring out of the tail pipes. I could also see oil (or what seemed like an oily substance) in the tail pipes. I kinda figured I blew a head gasket or something, but the car was cold when I started and my fluid levels seemed fine.

5 months ago I spent $1400 for a new alternator and Battery. 1 month ago I spent $700 for a daytime headlight bulb and an oil change. I'm bleeding money and have nothing left to fix this new problem on my dream car, which I do love, but has been nothing but problems. I bought it new and I've had almost 2 dozen warranty issues.

Any extremely helpful and inexpensive ideas?
Appreciate 0