View Single Post
      05-24-2012, 04:38 PM   #63
Hyper psi-atic
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i M-Sport, 6MT, AW/CR

Hi guys - sorry for the delay in responses. I was called away overseas for the past 3 weeks and just got back.

Sorry about the PM box; that thing fills up so quick and then I dont receive new messages.

The car is now basically back to stock M-Sport but still has the M3 Sides, the JB3 & BT Scanner, the H&R Sports, the 3M Di-Noc Carbon Fiber Roof, and the Macht Schnell Spacers (5mm and 10mm). I also still have the stock M-Sport springs.

For local buyers I still have the M3 Sides and the Amuse Front Bumper, the JB3 + BT Scanner, and the Cyba Titanium Burnt Quad Tips for sale, BUT if the buyer of my car wants any of those items I will give them 1st dibs.

I am going overseas again around mid-July but I am selling the car before then. I have received quite a bit of interest, but can show the car to anyone serious about buying before July. I have included a few pics below.

2009 BMW 335i Alpine White w/ Coral Red Leather & Silver Metal Fish-Scale Trim.

M-Sport, Premium, Navigation, Comfort Access, Parking Distance Control (Rear), IPod Aux, Sirius XM, Logic 7 Upgraded Sound

Car has 21K miles. Wheels/Tires, Diverter Valves, Intake, and Stock Springs have 10K miles on them; OEM M-Sport sides have 10K miles on them, Front M-Tech Bumper has less than 100 miles on it. (sold original when Amuse was on and purchased new one recently, have all invoices)

Remaining Mods on Car:

JB3 Custom Tuned Map w/ Bavarian Technic BT Scanner Tool Available, H&R Sport Springs, OEM M3 Sideskirts, 3M Di-Noc Carbon Fiber Roof (professionally installed), Formula 1 Pinnacle Carbon Tint, Macht Schneel Wheel Spacers
Attached Images

Appreciate 0