avenger2540
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 F30 335i Xdrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdeerfield View Post
its your front axles.. oh wait.. its not an e46xi.

I would have them rebalanced. at 35-40mph is odd though, you should have vibration at any speed and progressively get worse. With your winters being fine, they could have worn to mask the problem. Usually new stuff highlights worn suspension parts or bad alignments.

you seriously put directional tires on wrong?
Well I got another issue now I fix my front vibration,but I start feeling now in my front seat, so that means is the rear wheels,I have 5mm spacers and I thought it was the spacers because when I put them it wasent much room left in the hub for the wheel to seat,but today I took them out and give it a try and the vibration steel there,my think is barvarian exclusive tells me the they did a road force balance,so should I believe them,or it could happen,after some one balanced with road force,that I need to do it for second time? and yep I did put the front tires in the wrong direction,I forgot about directional tires...
09 e92 335xi Alpine White, Saddle Interior, Sport pkg, Cold pkg, Comfort pkg, Premium pkg, Adactive Headlights, Black Kidney Grill, M3front, Mtech rear, M3side skirts, CF Performance spoiler, Kw v1, 19" M6 Replicas Hankook Ventus v12 evo...
Appreciate 0