View Single Post
      03-01-2009, 05:44 PM   #10
MShao825
Go Terps!
Rep
Drives: 2009 SSII/FR E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiHoAg View Post
Have you seen both? I have had the VMs on my E46 for a few years now and have been happy with them except for the fact that the finish is relatively easily damaged when mounted and balanced. I went through a fair number of tire changes due to some faulty tires and the rims got pretty marked up, much more than an OEM rim would suffer from routine mounting/balancing.

I am wondering about the finish on the Miro's. Is it basically the same hyper silver or are the Miro's even brighter looking, as they appear in some photos posted? I am considering doing CSLs on my upcoming E92 and really want something less bright and closer to standard OEM color.
Needless to say, for $900 you're not going to get wheels that are as high quality as OEM. My Miro's get nicks and rashes very often too, even when I know I haven't done anything to warrant them like hit a curb or anything.

Miro's are hypersilver, and having seen both, I'd say they're darker than the VMR's. You really can't tell much of a difference though. If anything, I might say the VMR's are closer to OEM color, so maybe that's the route you might want to take.