02-21-2013, 01:56 PM   #59
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah269 View Post
OH please Mr. Hong Kong!
I was there two years ago....really? HK home of the skinny jeans!
Really skinny jeans?
=)
FYI
Loved your city, amazing food great view and the girls were very cute!
Shame you have to be worth a Billion to live well there!
Glad you liked it.
Are they that skinny? I don't notice.. but when I came back from a few yrs in the US for college it did seem like I was wearing ridiculously wide pants. Blame the Korean guys that dress like that -none of the FOB Chinese kids dressed like that(they were mega dorks) -they were the only cool asians.
If you are a billionaire, you get movie starlets, a regular better-off guy you can get decent looking local girl, on the bottom end of the scale, all they have to do is go across the border and get a Chinese girl (not to be confused with the HK girl who is similarily materialistic and cost more)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Litos View Post
Honk Kong = home of the skinny jeans

New Jersey = home of the fat and shirtless bald man with ripped jeans from the 90's

i'd rather take Hong Kong
Shah is ripped ..
Don't worry I haven't worn skinny jeans in a long time

Quote:
Originally Posted by shah269 View Post
Same here...the girls were HHHOOOOTTTT!!!!!

But sadly I was there with an "education" group so....could not visit any strip clubs....

Are there any strip clubs in HK?
There are 'nightclubs' that are overpriced (100US for 2-3hrs just for the girl to sit and drink with you) I don't know, you can get enough eye candy on the street. I know I am not making the best use of this resource when I hear you complaining of lack of single women in NJ..
Appreciate 0