08-26-2013, 04:08 PM   #17
AzureHaze
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335d Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyinp View Post
For some people the car is to get them from point A to point B and any car would do it. For me I want to get where I am going and enjoy every moment of it.
Yeah, that's my issue right now. With my crappy daily commute, feel like my poor D is a waste and a cheaper car would of sufficed. I barely use it on the weekends because my friends offer to drive most of the time and even my parents refuse to borrow it because they're afraid they might crash it. So I'm not really looking at it as an investment either but just agreeing with FormerRotor that the D's deprecation rate is high and you'd be at a huge loss if you sold it right now. Also agree with him that if OP's gotta sell it, sell it. My fault for not making my opinion more clearer.
JBD @ 100% | KW ST Coilovers | M3 rep. front bumper | 888Concepts AE Upgrade | GP Thunder 7500k fogs | Cyba 4" carbon tips | BSW Stage 1 | APEX ARC-8 W/ Michelin PSS | Ziza LED interior | Weisslicht LED side lenses | Sprint Booster | Euro side mirrors | M-Sport semi-conversion | Coded | LOTS of carbon fiber
Appreciate 0